High tea hens party cruise package
High tea or as it is correctly called; afternoon tea originates from the English tradition of the upper class sitting down and enjoying an afternoon treat of sandwiches, scones and cake.
We could tell you all about the history and etiquette of high tea, which originated among England’s wealthiest classes in the 1840s. But why bore you with the details when there’s cake, finger sandwiches and champagne waiting? This afternoon tea experience exudes elegance, from the food, to the classy boat just for your Hens Party inside our exquisite floating venue. This is the perfect experience for the Hen who loves the finer things in life, and it’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser for all of her guests. Who doesn’t love cake!
Our high tea hens party cruise puts a modern spin on the traditional classic making it the ideal bridal shower or hens party setting. The cruise is all inclusive with scrumptious food and delicate treats served along with free flowing drinks and open bar.
- Choice of timings: 11-2 or 2.30-5.30 or 6-9pm
- Min 15 guests apply. Only Silver Spirit can offer this cruise.
- City pick up and drop off locations
- 3 hour private boat hire – just your group on board
- Crew and waitstaff included
- Secure chosen date with a $200 deposit, with full payment due 14 days prior to cruising
- Prices are per person, the same price per person if you have 15 or 30 guests
- Maximum guest numbers 40
- Why not add a hunky topless waiter to spice it up?
- Cruises offered through out the year, Silver Spirit is an all weather boat with large inside and outside areas.
With a 3 hour cruise there is plenty of time to soak up the sunshine or explore the sights of Sydney. We can tailor the high tea hens party cruise itinerary to your groups preferences. Choose the high tea hens party as part of a bachelorette weekend or as the main event, it is sure to impress.
Be welcomed onboard your own private boat, with a friendly host to pour your drinks and make sure the whole group is looked after. Choose to cruise the sights, or stop in a sheltered bay to admire the views and dip into the water. Within the 3 hours the cruise is tailored to you. We do have options for a 4 hour cruise too, let us know and we can give you a tailored quote.
High tea Hens Party food Menu:
- Dipping platter on arrival, with veggies and crackers
- Petite quiches (served hot)
- Finger sandwiches – curried egg, smoked salmon and cream cheese, roast beef
- Arancini balls (served hot)
- Goats cheese and caramelised onion tarts
- French macaroons
- Selection of petite desserts and cakes
High tea cruise drinks Menu:
- Sparkling white wine
- White wine
- Rosé wine
- Selection of beers and cider
- Orange juice
- Soft drinks
- Selection of tea and coffee
Group photos onboard Silver Spirit.
If you’re looking for a chic and elegant Hens Party idea then you’ve come to the right place. Here at Hens Party Cruises we can tailor the perfect Sydney high tea that will have your guests relaxed, refreshed, pampered and ready for the wedding celebration to come. Enjoy an array of treats, from chocolate eclairs to finger sandwiches, in opulent surroundings. Each high tea is designed to suit your specific tastes, guest list, style and budget. Not what you are looking for? View more hens party packages.
Submit your review
Thomasin was great at answering all my questions, we had a big group of 40 girls all coming from out of state and overseas. Thomasin made sure we were all looked after and catered for our needs. Loved having the boat to ourselves, we completely took over. We decorated it, played games and had such fun. Couldn't of asked for a better day out!
This is my second marriage and I didnt want the usual strippers and silliness of a normal hens party. This was perfect, just what I was imagining.
What a great day. We felt so spoilt having such a gorgeous boat to ourselves. The crew were so good, we didn't have to do anything. Food was fab and we all enjoyed the free flowing drinks!!
The weather wasn't on our side and was raining, but that didn't stop the fun. The boat had plenty of space inside to play games and we used the photobooth and karaoke machine. The food just kept coming, so many yummy treats it was hard to say no to! We had a dance at the end to work it off! haha. Would recommend for sure, it's guaranteed fun rain or shine!